You have no items in your shopping cart.
Introducing a new form of grit in the Peregrine 7. Like runner like shoe, this ride doesn't fear the off road, taking serious grip of every terrain with a PWRTRAC outsole. The TPU exoskeleton secures the foot with added protection from the elements, while EVERUN cushions every footstrike with resilience and energy. Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Successor to the Peregrine 6
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- Newly added EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- TPU exo-skeleton frames the foot for optimal support and protection
- RUNDRY Collar Lining wicks moisture away quickly
- External heel support for lockdown fit and hold
- Awarded: Runner's World Best Buy, Winter 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 21.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 9.4 oz. | 266 g.